Cremations and Memorial Services
Coming together after a loss is a very essential part of the grieving process. If you choose to have a Memorial Service, Volk Leber Funeral Homes understands the value of a Cremation Ceremony after the death of a loved one to honor their life.
Those who choose open casket visitation and service believe that viewing the deceased helps provide the value of closure for them.
Those who choose a closed casket or an urn, usually accompanied with photographs and keepsakes, feel it is better to remember their loved one as they lived their life.
In either case, mental health professionals agree that the more the family involves themselves in design and participation of their tribute, the better they are at working through the grief process.
These are just some of our cremation and service options:
- Traditional visitation; open or closed casket; funeral service the next day.
- Morning of the funeral visitation, 1 or 2 hours prior to service.
- Visitation or gathering in Church prior to service.
- Immediate cremation with Memorial Service at a later date.
- Webcasting to allow everyone to attend Memorial Service online.
Contact us today to speak with one of our funeral directors to discuss honoring the memory of your loved one. We are here to support and guide you during the entire process.